Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's a wrap, in gray mohair tweed.

We all know how dressy dresses, both formal and informal can be a bit, well, lets say less then warm. We want to wear that dress, it's so pretty. The winter weather, on the other hand is just not cooperating. Keeping your coat on is not going to look good and no one will be able to see the pretty dress that you wore. Well this piece is my solution to that dilemma.
Enter the knit shoulder wrap, problem solved.

The first cable twist is in place.

A close up of one of the cables.


This will be a wrap done in a silvery grey mohair knit. It is a simple but elegant tube that goes on over the head and is worn around the shoulders. I have just knitted the first row past the first cable link. I've never done anything with big cables before so this is new to me. I am doing a wide five stitch cable. I will be posting the finished project if it turns out as planned. It should.

No comments:

Post a Comment