Sunday, March 6, 2011

Socks, my final attempt at a first pair.

I suppose you may be wondering what my needles are into these days.

I have been, it seems forever, trying to complete a pair of socks. It's that thing that I have about following patterns, it's just not my style. I just get a pretty yarn n it inspires me to create something great.
So of course, for me, socks do not come easily as the sock making process is very much dependant on following directions exactly. My first sock has had too many incarnations to mention, I lost count.
So far I have finished one sock, when I have a pair I will post a picture and heave a huge sigh of relief.
I have a few creative ideas that I want to incorporate into the next pair but first I thought I should know how knit a basic sock. It may be a while but I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment